- I posted 154 photos on Facebook in the album "Greenstock Music Festival" http://t.co/KhlA0Zko7K
- I posted 116 photos on Facebook in the album "Greenstock Music Festival" http://t.co/Kp3NpQLJ4Z
- Now that we've all had a chance to make it home and settle in, what was your favorite moments from this year's... http://t.co/XLW4ql3HgI
- This is our Greenstock 2014 Family Photo Credit - FX Media Solutions/©Phierce Photography by Keith Griner - All... http://t.co/2LUATP5kDB
- I posted 21 photos on Facebook http://t.co/buAD8z4W5L
When: August 8 & 9, 2014
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 8th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!