- Hey Green-Stockers!! Come check out some mean picking at The Bluebird tomorrow night!! The New Old Cavalry and... http://t.co/v9Yqnpcm5x
- I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Green-Stock 2013" http://t.co/a4k39HUyR2
- I posted 40 photos on Facebook in the album "Green-Stock 2013" http://t.co/kWfX7piOIu
- I posted 124 photos on Facebook in the album "" http://t.co/yhtE5oe22a
When: August 9 & 10, 2013
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 9th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!