- Get some people together and update your sleeping arrangements. We still have a couple large cabins available for... http://t.co/v6Qf65qCaC
- You know the festival is getting close when buying lots of beer and water is one of the things that needs accomplished this week!!!
- Get your tickets now and save some cash!! Tickets are moving fast so don't be left out!! http://t.co/dZUal8VosF
- CALL 2 ARTISTS::::Junk-2-Funk Recycled Fashion Show at Green-Stock Music Festival!!! We are still accepting... http://t.co/Gi88Otc4p0
- We are still in need of volunteers for Green-Stock. If you are interested please send an email to:... http://t.co/IHFACFtP3K
When: August 8 & 9, 2014
Gates open at Noon, Fri. Aug. 8th
Where: eXplore Brown County
2620 Valley Branch Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
Cost: $40 pre-sale, $140- 4-pack($35ea.), $50 day of
Camping: Primitive camping is first come first serve and is included in the ticket price.
There are a limited number of electric hook-up sites available to be reserved. Please contact: email@example.com for rates and availability.
- Bring your own food and beverage (no glass bottles)(food vendors will be on site)
- Be respectful of other people's space and stuff
- Abide by all state and federal laws
- Come ready to have a great weekend!
- DO NOT bring your own fire wood (Fires are only permitted in fire rings)
- NO DOGS. Sorry, its a venue rule, not ours!
- Do not climb trees or zip line stations
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!